Re: SVG12: display-align initial value

From: Andrew Shellshear <Andrew.Shellshear@cisra.canon.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 10:17:19 +1000
To: derhoermi@gmx.net
CC: www-svg@w3.org

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 04:23:24 +0200, Bjoern Hoehrmann wrote:

>   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/text.html states
> that the initial value of the display-align property is "start" even
> though that is not a legal value for the property. Please change the
> draft such that it does not use illegal invalid values.

Good catch.  We have changed the initial value of display-align to auto:

'display-align'
    Value:   	auto | before | center | after | inherit
    Initial:   	auto
    Applies to:   	text content elements
    Inherited:   	yes
    Percentages:   	N/A
    Media:   	visual
    Animatable:   	yes
    Computed value:   	Specified value, except inherit

 Values for the property have the following meaning:

auto
    For SVG, 'auto' is equivalent to 'before'.

Please let us know within two weeks if this is not satisfactory.

Thanks,

Andrew.