Re: A suggestion for simpler DOM 3 custom events

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 17:05:14 +0200
To: Gavin Kistner <gavin@refinery.com>
Cc: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>, www-svg@w3.org

Gavin Kistner wrote:
> On Oct 5, 2005, at 7:56 PM, Cameron McCormack wrote:
>> I'd like to make another suggestion about DOM 3 custom events; this  time
>> a great simplification.
>
> To chime in, since there have been no responses - I think this an
> excellent idea.

Just to displess any idea that this may be being silently ignored, I
think it's a great idea and have added it to my list of proposed changes
to DOM 3 Events, to be discussed when taking it to the next step (soon).
I didn't answer because I didn't have time to think a lot more about it
since, but my first reaction is that this is likely to be accepted.

--
Robin Berjon
   Senior Research Scientist