FW: Re: SVG12: svgudom style

Resend as it didn't make it to the list last time.

/ola

  _____

From: Ola Andersson
Sent: den 9 maj 2005 17:07
To: 'derhoermi@gmx.net'
Cc: 'www-svg@w3.org'; 'w3c-svg-wg@w3.org'
Subject: Re: SVG12: svgudom style

Hi Björn,
I've now improved the styling of the udom appendix. Param names are highlighted, hyperlinks are added, return types are clearly listed, etc. In general I've choosen to follow the styling of the svg 1.1 DOM specification rather than the DOM3 specs since SVG1.2 readers are likely to be familiar with the older svg specifications.

Best regards
/ola

Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

  In http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/svgudom.html the
presentation of the features is very poor compared to the DOM Recs, for
example, parameter names are not highlighted, operations and attributes
in the IDL do not link to their definitions, return types are mixed in
the prose, etc. Please change the draft to be consistent with the DOM3
family of Recommendations.

regards.