Re: SVG1.2: Where is the Accessibility Appendix & keyboard navigation

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 15:34:50 +0100
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org, Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>

On Tuesday, November 29, 2005, 12:13:06 PM, Jonathan wrote:

JC> Where is the Accessibility appendix?

Its in Appendix F Accessibility Support, listed in the table of
contents.

JC> What action is being taken to ensure that SVG1.2 specification does
JC> not assume "mouse" skills?

The addition of DOM3 text and keyboard events, notably. I'm going to
suggest that you read the accessibility appendix, and then consider
whether your comments still apply, and let us know.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG