Re: [SVGMobile12] UA requirements vs Author requirements

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:13:58 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello www-svg,

Ian Hickson wrote:

> I look forward to proof-reading these concerns in the next publication of
> this draft, which I assume will be another Last Call draft. (If the next
> publication of this text is not another WD or LC draft, then I do not
> consider this to have satisfied my comments, as it is not at all clear
> what the WG has decided to change and what is still ambigiuous.)

You will indeed have the opportunity to proof read our response to your
concerns in the next publication of this specification, which will be
another Last Call to allow checking of responses in context.

We assume therefore that this satisfies your comment.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG