Re: SVG12: 'WheelEvent' "registration"

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 18:30:46 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Dear Björn,

You wrote:
 > I am not sure what it means to register an event on an
 > element, but it seems processing is not defined when this requirement
 > is not met.

The draft has been changed so as to use the same terminology as DOM 3
Events and to specify that UAs must not trigger event listeners for
this event attached to nodes other than the document's root element
node.

Thank you for your thorough review, please tell us shortly if this
does not address your concerns,

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist