Re: [SVGMobile12] Comments: Styling

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 14:56:44 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hello www-svg,

> 6.1
>
> "SVG uses styling for the following: ..."
>
> There are additional categories besides the three listed, as shown in
> the list that follows in a few paragraphs (interactivity, multimedia).

We agree and have added a bullet about interactivity and multimedia as
suggested.

> 6.2/6.3
>
> Sections that doesn't really help the specification specify anything,
> just justification for presentation attributes, which is somewhat
> pointless as SVGT doesn't do CSS and thus requires presentation attributes.

We sometimes find it useful to explain why things are done a particular
way. In this instance we were asked to do so by the XSL WG, so we plan
to leave this text.

Please let us know shortly if you do not find this response
satisfactory.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG