RE: [SVGMobile12] 5.8.1: interaction of conditional processing and use is unclear

From: Jon Ferraiolo <jonf@adobe.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:54:21 -0800
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, <www-svg@w3.org>

David,
Thanks. I believe you are correct.

It is surprising that "test attributes" is never used as a term in the
SVG spec, although there is language that talks about
requiredFeatures/etc. as "attributes that test...".

Chris&SVGWG,
Maybe we should add "test attribute" to the Definitions section and then
make sure the section on test attributes actually uses that term.

Jon