Re: SVG12: Navigation behavior

On Sunday, April 24, 2005, 6:27:31 PM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

BH>    http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/interact.html
BH> section 13.9 is not really readable, I fail to see where it attempts
BH> to define something and where it attempts to explain something.

We agree and have substantially revised this section to use normative
wording.

BH> I think this section is not reviewable. Please change the draft such
BH> that this section is easily reviewable, of particular interest is how
BH> the section extends to SVG "Full". Also, please change the draft that
BH> at least one example for each concept is included.

We have added three examples, one fairly substantial.

We invite you to review this section and to let us know whether you
consider it to be reviewable following these changes.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG