Re: SVG12: version="1.2"

On Sunday, April 24, 2005, 6:27:35 PM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

BH>   From http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/intro.html 'The
BH> value of the version attribute on the root-most svg element must be
BH> "1.2".' This contradicts section 5.1.2 of the draft. Please change the
BH> draft such that it is not contradictory.

We have removed the contradiction and explained it further. Version
should be 1.2 but we define what happens when it is 1.1; authors may
chose to set it to 1.1 in some cases.

Please let us know within two weeks whether removing the contradiction
satisfies your comment.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead
 Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG