Re: [SVGMobile12] Too many issues

At 11:32 AM 5/20/2005, L. David Baron wrote:
>On Friday 2005-05-20 10:08 -0700, Jon Ferraiolo wrote:
> > (a) somehow these sections managed to get through
> > multiple Last Call, Candidate Recommendation, Proposed Recommendation and
> > Recommendation milestones in the past, and
>
>multiple last call phases in which major coordination comments from
>other working groups, such as [1] and [2], were ignored

I do not remember the exact details of every coordination comment that was
ever received, but I seriously doubt if any significant coordination
comments were "ignored". These comments might have been accepted or
rejected, but not ignored. There has always been disagreements about SVG,
for example where various people objected philosophically to any
specification which is focused on final-form, author-driven content.
Whatever, all of this history happened within the W3C process, people
express their opinions, decisions are made, specs get approved or rejected
by the Director. Please, let's quit fighting battles from five-to-seven
years ago.

Jon