Re: [SVGMobile12] namespace events are not qualified?

"click" and "ev:click" are equivalenced, so you can say either.

Most older W3C spec, including SVG 1.0/1.1, used DOM2 Events which did not
support namespacing. With DOM3 Events, namespaced events were introduced
and all of the standard events defined in the DOM3 Events spec were defined
to be in the XML Events namespace. Thus, "click" was defined to be in
ev:click. The only way to make it so that old content which just said
"click" would still work in a user agent which moves up to DOM3 Events is
to say that "click" and "ev:click" are equivalenced.

Jon