Re: [SVGMobile12] Comment: Please give specific error-handling behaviour

Doug Schepers wrote:
> I think Ian's comment is well placed. With the proliferation of viewers
> pending, authoring will be a bear unless we shoot for as much consistency as
> possible. Alos, explicit treatment of each case during design is the best
> way to expose possible unforeseen problems.

The problem, I would guess, is SVG running on a device that can't natively
represent integers outside that range.  If SVG requires detecting integer
overflow, basically, then a lot of the sting-to-number conversion routines get a
lot more complicated (since you can't simply convert into a native integer).

-Boris