Re: [SVGMobile12] Comments: Introduction

On 18 mai 2005, at 11:37, Boris Zbarsky wrote:

> Antoine Quint wrote:
>
>> SVG Tiny 1.2 only allows the <svg> element as the root of the SVG
>> document.
>>

> I'm sorry, but I don't see what gave you that idea.  What I see in
> the specification is (section 2.3):

What I meant to say is that the <svg> element is only allowed as the
root-most element of an SVG fragment. Section 5.1.1 [0]

"An SVG document fragment can only contain one single 'svg' element,
this means that 'svg' elements cannot appear in the middle of SVG
content."

Therefore the specific example you posted is invalid SVG Tiny 1.2
content.

Antoine

[0] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/
struct.html#NewDocumentOverview