Re: [SVGMobile12] Initial viewport sizing, again

Boris,
Yes, absolutely you have found a hole in the combination of CSS spec plus
SVG spec. Various W3C committees (CSS, SVG, CDF) have discussed this issue
extensively in coordination with each other during the past several months.
I know there are detailed proposed wording changes within the various
committees, but right at this moment I am not sure I remember all of the
details about which language is going into which spec and when the new
language will make it into public specs.

Maybe others will provide details. One aspect that I remember is there is
an ultimate fallback in case CSS does not specify an absolute length value
and SVG either specifies or defaults to 100%. In this case, as I remember
the ultimate default is 300px width by 150px height, which I believe is
consistent with existing Mozilla implementation. (But you would know this
better than me.)

Jon