Re: [SVGT 1.2] Question on sizing of the outermost <svg>

From: Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:52:58 -0500
To: Jon Ferraiolo <jon.ferraiolo@adobe.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Jon Ferraiolo wrote:
> Yes, that makes sense to me: compute the width/height of an inline
> svg:svg element following the rules for CSS inline, replaced elements.

Great!  Thank you for the clarification, Jon.  If we can make the spec say this
more clearly, that would be wonderful.

Also, it was pointed out to me that the subject line for this mail didn't use
the format requested by
<http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/>.  Should I resend the
original mail with the right subject to make sure it gets in the "last call
comments" pile?

-Boris