tiny tests: 4 alterations to consider

From: Rick <graham.rick@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:45:54 -0500
To: www-svg@w3.org
Cc: Charpentier Frederic <fcharp@fabs.ca>

In testing a cell phone I have altered four tests to make testing
easier, you may consider making these changes in cvs.

Here are my notes from field testing the svg-wg tiny static tests

Some files do not size properly.
Take a look at the windowing on files:
	fonts-elem-01-t
	fonts-elem-02-t
	- width and height were changed in the root on these two files to
100% so that they display properly and to make them conform to all the
other tiny tests.

The following tests require images to display properly:
	render-groups-03-t
	struct-image-01-t
	- I altered both of these files so that referenced images were in the
same directory, this did not correct the problem, but I now know it's
not a location issue.

The following tests need to be re-shot:
	fonts-elem-01, windowing changed
	fonts-elem-02, windowing changed