SVG Wiki status: suggest suspend links

From: Andrew Cates <andrew@catesfamily.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:11:24 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org, chris@w3.org

Dear Friends (/Chris),

There are several links on http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/ to the SVG
wiki but unfortunately the wiki has become over-run with commercial spam
and lost quite a lot of its content. It is not presently functional,
take a look.

Sadly there doesn't seem to be a big enough SVG wiki community to
maintain it and there I suggest you drop the links to the SVG wiki at
least until someone changes it to a more spam resistant version of
MoinMoin. Dropping the links from this page would also remove the
attraction of the site to spammers as I understand things.

Andrew Cates

http://www.catesfamily.org.uk