Re: SVG12: 'display' trait

* Ola Andersson wrote:
>We've now added the following wording to the 'display' trait
>
>The table [referring to the 'display' entry in the table that
>you referred to] shows the recommended values in the SVG context.
>However, the list of values that can be set is the same as the
>list of valid values for the 'display' property in markup (see
>the Controlling visibility section). In the SVG context, the
>returned value for 'display' is limited to 'inline' and 'none'
>because implementations further normalize the computed value.

Where does the draft require implementations to normalize computed
property values? The draft does allow implementations to normalize
attribute values so e.g.

  <g fill="red"> and <g fill="#ff0000">

may be considered equivalent for all purposes of SVG processing
(even though that's not really well-defined in the draft) but I
could not find the requirement the new text refers to. The
getAttributeNS() method does not operate on this value space, so
do I understand correctly that even if getTrait behaves as you
describe, for

  <g display="block">

getAttributeNS(null, "display") would return "block" and "block"
is the computed (base) property value? Are there other properties
for which the computed value is "normalized"?