Re: [SVGMobile12] Comments: Introduction

Craig Northway wrote:

> current SVG document fragment
>    The XML document sub-tree which starts with the ancestor 'svg'
>    element of a given SVG element, with the requirement that all
>    container elements between the 'svg'
>    and this element are all elements in the SVG language and namespace.

So one always talks about the "current SVG document fragment" of some specific
node, then?  Perhaps that should be made clear in the naming.

"language and" above is redundant, I think.

It seems that there can be no "current SVG document fragment" for a node (eg if
its parent is not in the SVG namespace).  Perhaps this should be said explicitly?

> SVG document fragment
>
>    The XML document sub-tree which starts with an 'svg'
>    element. An SVG document fragment can consist of a stand-alone SVG
>    document, or a fragment of a parent XML document enclosed by an
>    'svg' element. In SVG Tiny 1.2 the SVG document fragment cannot contain
>    nested 'svg' elements.

"An XML document sub-tree whose root is an 'svg' element" would make more sense,
I think -- there can be more than one in a document, and "starts with" is not as
clear to me as "whose root", though that may just be me.  With that change, this
sounds great.

-Boris