Re: SVG profiles

From: Antoine Quint <ml@graougraou.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 14:09:00 +0100
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: "Fred P." <fprog26@hotmail.com>
On 27 janv. 2005, at 13:51, Fred P. wrote:

> - SVG static [no css, no animation, no script, no event]
> could be useful for those wanting to support basic drawing operation
> will still images.

I personally think this particular subsetting would have almost no
relationship left with what SVG is, as described by the SVG
specification.

> - SVG+XHTML+CSS+Script
>
> - SVG+XHTML+MathML+CSS+Script

Many issues related to combining different markup and related
technologies are currently being dealt with by the Compound Document
Formats (CDF) Working Group.

http://www.w3.org/2004/CDF/

Antoine
--