Re: scriptContentType attribute on handler element

From: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:42:21 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Robin Berjon:
> >Is it deliberate that the attribute is called "scriptContentType"?  In
> >SVG 1.1 on the script element it is called "contentScriptType".
>
> Where?

Sorry, I meant to say that on the svg element it is called
"contentScriptType".

  http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG11/script.html#DefaultScriptingLanguage

I guess they are for slightly different purposes (one is for specifying
the default scripting language, the other is for specifying the
scripting language of the given handler).  But it still might be
confusing.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack