Names of some SVG events

From: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 22:51:44 +1100
To: www-svg@w3.org

I think some of the SVG events are named inconsistenly.  Specifically,
the shapechange and renderedbboxchange events.  Other event names use
"changed" rather than "change".  Also, some events are all lower case
(like renderedbboxchange) and others use camel case (URLResponse,
connectionData, filesSelected).  I think they all should use the same
style, to avoid confusion, since event names are case sensitive.

Cameron

--
Cameron McCormack