SVG12: sXBL feature string

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:38:24 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

  There are various things unclear about the SVG 1.2 conformance and
versioning model as pointed out in previous comments, and depending
on how those are addressed I might happily retract my request, but at
the moment it seems possible to construct SVG 1.2 documents that in-
clude sXBL fragments while an implementation that might otherwise
process the document (e.g., it would not fail to process the document
due to unsupported values of the version attribute on the SVG element)
does not support sXBL.

It thus seems there should be means to author SVG 1.2 documents such
that certain features depend on sXBL support, consequently it would
seem there should be a "feature string" for sXBL defined in SVG 1.2.
I thus request that such a feature string be added to SVG 1.2.

regards.