Re: Sketsa (SVG Graphics Editor) 3.0 released

Hi Tonny,

I have no problem with webstart on xp/sp2, with jvm 1.4.2_04. Everything
loaded and ran flawlessly.

It's really starting to be a nice, ligth tool. I like it and it's nice to
see an easy to use quick-and-dirty implementation of a simple tool which I
think will be a good replacement for webdraw for developers who need to do
a bit of wysiwyg design work to get prototypes out.

everything seems to work fairly well and is fairly fast. Faster than I
expected, in fact.

Feature request: So when will we see SMIL support, (s)ftp support (to
support getURL and postURL and to allow work directly from the a server)
and ecmascript support (for dynamic pages and GUI work)?

What about SVGT, SVGB, etc? and SVG/SVGT 1.0 vs 1.1 vs 1.2?  Any plans in
that direction?

Any comments would be appreciated.

bug report: the logic for region selection using the lassoo is broken.
draw 2 or 3 shapes ,and draw a lasson not crossing any boundaries, and the
wrong selection is made.

Ronan

Ronan Oger
Founding Partner, Vectoreal