Re: Sketsa (SVG Graphics Editor) 3.0 released

From: Tonny Kohar <tonny@kiyut.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 01:11:16 +0700
To: pegan@gresham-forms.co.uk
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Patrick,

> I get this error message when I try to run the Web Start app.
>
> An error occurred while launching/running the application.
>
> Title: Sketsa 3.0
> Vendor: Kiyut (http://www.kiyut.com)
> Category: Launch File Error
>
> JAR resources in JNLP file are not signed by same certificate

Please make sure you run Java VM(JRE) 1.4.2 or higher. You could check
the Java VM version by going to console/terminal (cmd on MS Windows) by
typing "java -version" without the quotes.

For workaround you can download the offline version at
http://www.kiyut.com/products/sketsa/sketsa.zip or from our download
page at http://www.kiyut.com/products/download.html

We will looking at this problem more closely.

If you have questions, feedback, etc please do not hesitate to drop us a
note.

Best Regards
Tonny Kohar
--