Re: SVG12: Namespaced Events

Bjoern,
Thanks for the pointer! I will point out that the document you referenced
is not the SMIL 2.0 language spec but the SMIL 2.0 profile spec. My feeling
is that SVG (as a host language for SMIL Timing) needs have similar
language to the SMIL 2.0 profile spec, which I copy/paste here:

The SMIL 2.0 Language profile supports an extensible set of events. In
order to resolve possible name conflicts with the events that are supported
in this profile qualified event names are supported. Namespace prefixes are
used to qualify the event names. As a result, the colon is reserved in
begin and end attributes for qualifying event names.

Jon