Re: getElementById method on SVGSVGElement

Cameron McCormack wrote:
> Robin Berjon:
>>Now, shadow trees are a completely different kettle of walruses. IDs
>>inside a given shadow tree are scoped to that shadow tree and neither
>>conflict with IDs in the document nor ones within other shadow trees in
>>the same document.
>
> Just by definition in sXBL?

See http://www.w3.org/TR/sXBL/#the-xblshadowtreeelement where it says
"the method shall only search through the shadowTree element and its
descendants". That's for the method part, I don't recall where/if there
is a description of shadow scoping of IDs. If it's not there there
should be something.

--
Robin Berjon
   Research Scientist