Re: [office] [Fwd: clarification: OpenDocument and SVG]

On Thursday, February 3, 2005, 2:14:14 AM, Michael wrote:

MB> I believe that we will be able to resolve this issue in a way that is
MB> beneficial to both the OpenDocument and SVG specs and agree that we
MB> should keep the communication channels open. Who in the SVG group could
MB> be the primary contact for the OpenDocument TC? Is it you?

Jon Phillips is not a member of the SVG WG. I am the chair of that WG,
so the contact can be through me. The issue is going to be discussed at
todays telcon (in 40 minutes time ...) but its possible that we will need
more time, and more communication between the two groups, to resolve
this successfully. I gather there is a hard deadline of this Friday for
comments?

MB> I'd also like to thank Mental for bringing this topic to the attention
MB> of our two working groups.

Yes, a very timely alert - thanks!

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group