Re: [office] [Fwd: clarification: OpenDocument and SVG]

From: <mental@rydia.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:18:43 -0500
To: Michael Brauer <Michael.Brauer@Sun.COM>
Cc: SVG List <www-svg@w3.org>, Jon Phillips <jon@rejon.org>, office <office@lists.oasis-open.org>, Vincent Hardy <Vincent.Hardy@Sun.COM>, derhoermi@gmx.net

Quoting Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>:

> Note that www-svg is a public mailing list for SVG discussions, people
> on the list do not necessarily represent the SVG WG.

Yes -- I do want to emphasise that I'm not attached to the SVG WG, but wrote the
message as SVG implementor from whom OpenDocument support is being requested.

I would also like to emphasise that I don't think there was any intentional
attempt to pollute the SVG namespace.  My sense of urgency came from learning
that OpenDocument had already been put before the EU TAC.

Bjoern has done a much better job of articulating my specific technical
critique.