Re: SVG12: prefetch_02.svg

* Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>the SVG working group has considered your comment on example
>prefetch_02.svg at
>http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/struct.html#PrefetchElement
>
>The example has been updated to reflect your comments. Please verify that
>this update resolves the issue raised.

If the id attributes are changed to xml:id attributes I am willing to
accept this; I note though that the example is suboptimal, e.g. the
mediaSize for the third scene is an uneven number which would mean the
prefetch is split inside a character in the UTF-16 document, but this
is probably a design flaw of the prefetch element.