Re: SVG12: SVGGlobal vs ELI2

* Robin Berjon wrote:
>this is an answer to your comment found at:
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-svg/2005Jul/0060.html
>
>We have changed the draft so that the SVGGlobal implements the
>EventListenerInitializer2 interface, as had initially been intended but
>was editorially missed.

Considering

  Note: Script code must not invoke the EventListenerInitializer2
  methods directly (they are are only called by the User Agent
  implementation during the parsing or execution of 'script',
  'listener' or 'handler' elements). User Agents must prevent user
  scripts from invoking the methods.

I don't think it makes any sense to require to expose this interface,
specifically not as e.g. in ECMAScript properties on the global object
are a scarce resource shared by many entities.