Re: SVG12: inconsistent/undefined data types

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 23:58:26 +0100
To: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

* Robin Berjon wrote:
>The draft now lists and defines all the used types in the datatypes
>section, and they are consistently referred to.

I don't see a definition for e.g. "<XML-Name>" or "<LanguageIDs>", these
don't link to a definition either as I requested and some entries still
have strange entries, e.g. stroke-dasharray is said to take a
"'<string>'" which would seem to be the literal value "<string>" which
is not actually allowed for the property.