Re: SVG12: animateMotion vs transform=""

* Robin Berjon wrote:
>The absence of the 'transform' attribute on 'animation' was an
>oversight in the schema which has been corrected, and 'textPath' has
>been added to the list of supported elements. Note however that
>supporting the 'transform' attribute and being a target for
>'animateMotion' are orthogonal features.

I'm not sure where you got the textPath from, perhaps you mean textArea
which I wrote about? It is not clear to me how these are orthogonal, it
seems that now all elements that support transform="" can also be target
of animateTransform which is defined in terms of transformations, please
change the draft such that it is clear how these properties interact
with each other. If it turns out that these properties are not actually
orthogonal, I don't think having such lists is a good idea, it's clear
from the previous draft that the Working Group introduces errors in such
lists.