SVGT 1.2: Document behavior for Node interfaces

From: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 22:59:06 -0700
To: www-svg@w3c.org

The Document interface defines how some Node methods should behave on
it:

- the parentNode attribute will be null
- appendChild throws HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR
- insertBefore throws HIERARCHY_REQUEST_ERR
- removeChild throws NOT_SUPPORTED_ERR

I think fixing the Node method definitions as I suggested would
either eliminate the need for these or put them in conflict with the
spec for the methods, therefore I suggest removing this section.

Regards,
Maciej