Re: SVG12: 'WheelEvent' "registration"

* Robin Berjon wrote:
> > I am not sure what it means to register an event on an
> > element, but it seems processing is not defined when this requirement
> > is not met.
>
>The draft has been changed so as to use the same terminology as DOM 3
>Events and to specify that UAs must not trigger event listeners for
>this event attached to nodes other than the document's root element
>node.

This is now

  The "wheel" event is triggered when the user rotates the rotational
  input device. Listeners for this event may only be attached to the
  Element node that is the Document node's documentElement. If a
  listener for this event is attached to another node in the document,
  the user agent MUST NOT trigger it when the event occurs.

It seems what you are trying to say is that the event is dispatched only
to the document element (and maybe that it does not bubble, as otherwise
the listeners for the document node would be triggered). The text also
violtes the assertion that RFC 2119 do not appear in all uppercase in
the draft.