[SVGMobile12] STZLC3-1 on viewport-fill

From: Jean-Claude Dufourd <jcdufourd@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:24:55 +0100
To: www-svg@w3.org

(sorry if you see a duplicate, I first posted from a different email
adress and nothing appeared on the archives)

Section 11.2 says:
- <color> : sRGB color

Section 11.7 on viewport-fill says :
 'viewport-fill'
    Value:     <color> | inherit
    Initial:     none
    Applies to:     viewport-creating elements
    Inherited:     no
    Percentages:     N/A
    Media:     visual
    Animatable:     yes
    Computed value:     Specified value, except inherit

It does not seem possible to set viewport-fill to none, which is its
initial value.
Is this normal ? We think it is not. The previous draft did not have
this problem.

Thanks

Nicolas Pierre, Erwann Gouesbet, Julien Tranchant and
Jean-Claude Dufourd