Re: SVGT 1.2 Comments and the need for accessibility techniques

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 07:17:01 +0000
Cc: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>, "Scott Hayman" <shayman@rim.com>, "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@tiscali.co.uk>, <www-svg@w3.org>, <wai-xtech@w3.org>
To: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>

Chris,

Accessibility deserves more than your filibustering.

regards

Jonathan Chetwynd
Accessible Solutions
http://www.eas-i.co.uk

On 6 Dec 2005, at 17:19, Chris Lilley wrote:

On Tuesday, December 6, 2005, 8:02:43 AM, Jonathan wrote:

JC> I also wrote recently to Chris and yourself regarding this issue,
but
JC> failed to receive any response. Also mentioning other relevant
JC> accessibility failings in SVG.

Actually you did get several responses, for example I pointed out that
you were looking in the wrong document.

  Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
  W3C Graphics Activity Lead
  Co-Chair, W3C Hypertext CG