Re: SVG1.2: Where is the Accessibility Appendix & keyboard navigation

From: Robin Berjon <robin.berjon@expway.fr>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 18:08:50 -0500
Cc: www-svg@w3.org
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>

On Nov 29, 2005, at 17:27, Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

> Can you explain why Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) Full 1.2 (draft)
> **  currently makes no mention of accessibility?

The first sentence of the SVG Full 1.2 draft says "This specification
is a placeholder for an updated draft of the Scalable Vector Graphics
(SVG) Full, Version 1.2 specification." I'll let you infer from that
why that document does not mention accessibility, or for that matter
rectangles, circles, etc.

SVG Tiny 1.2 has an appendix dedicated to accessibility, and an
updated version of that is due very soon.

--
Robin Berjon
    Senior Research Scientist