How to access svg native interfaces in ms visual c++ application / IE plug-in?

From: ijaz rashid <ijaziiui@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 09:43:35 +0000
To: www-svg@w3.org

Hi,

I'm using adobe svg viewer for web graphics support in new product.
My module is sufferring from efficiency / performance point of view due to
use of scripting language to generate / manipulate svg graphics.
I decided to directly access svg native interfaces (svg vtable) by
translating javascript code to ms visual c++ code.

Please help / guide me, how to access svg interfaces in ms visual c++
application / IE plug-in to use adobe svg viewer?
Please provide header files & libraries to include in our ms visual c++
project. Also provide code samples and documentation.

I'm avilable with idl files at W3C website, but I'm unable to use them in
our ms visual c++ application.
Also Adobe officail web site contains....
Disclaimer: Adobe does not support programming the SVG Viewer Active X
Control in a Visual Basic, or C++ application because this is not a
supported use of the SVG Viewer. There is no SDK (Software Development Kit)
for the Viewer. The following information is provided as a courtesy only.

But still is there any way to access svg interfaces (vtable) in ms visual
c++ application / IE plug-in to use adobe svg viewer?

Looking forward for your reply.
Thank you,
Ijaz Rashid.