RE: Request for Future Feature: Star Element

From: Doug Schepers <doug@schepers.cc>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:38:51 +0200
To: <www-svg@w3.org>

Hi, Mental-

| Are you familiar with the star tool in Inkscape, out of curiousity?

Yes, but it's been a long time since I used InkScape (back when it was still
very buggy), so I don't recall any details other than that it had a star,
and a spiral, which I thought was cool. I don't think that having a tool to
create these common shapes suffices, though, for reasons I stated in my
reply to Robin.

Regards-
Doug