Re: Request for Future Feature: Star Element

Hey Doug,

Doug Schepers wrote:
> But ignore that, I came up with a better one! It would allow users to create
> a wide variety of regular polygons and stars, using 2 radii and the number
> of points in the polygon. It would be very simple for implementors to do

One of the driving ideas motivating the creation of sXBL was precisely
so that the great and wonderful community could create its own
extensions to SVG without having to go through the WG, and without the
implementors complaining that the spec is getting huge and out of hand.

Interestingly enough one of the first sXBL examples (back when it was
called RAX or RCC) that Adobe showcased was precisely a start element.

Is there any reason why sXBL couldn't be used here? You'll get it before
you get SVG 1.3 :)

--
Robin Berjon
   Senior Research Scientist