Updated SVG comparison tables

From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus@gnome.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:55:21 +0200
To: inkscape-devel@lists.sourceforge.net, librsvg-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

Hi,
Ok, I have now expanded a lot of the SVG comparison tables based on the
feedback I got.

I removed KSVG from the table as the version I had available was the now
unmaintained ksvg1 engine (which is the one in KDE 3.4.2). Will look
into adding a KSVG2 column later.

Also have split librsvg into two columns, one for libart backend and one
for Cairo backend. Turned out I was using the libart backend before not
the Cairo one as I originally thought.

Also added versions of the pages using big png's as requested by Nicu
among others.

The pages can now be found here:
http://www.linuxrising.org/svg_test/index.html

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or errors somewhere.

Christian

Known issues:
There seems to be a bug in batik/rasterizer which cause it not to give
the same size images as the other libraries in the big version.

Also there is a bug in the svg2png (xsvg) which cause it to quadratize
the graphics.