Re: [SVGMobile12] out-of-range values

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Craig Northway wrote:

> > Ok. I'm not sure exactly if this is enough (since header names do not
> > change the normative conformance criteria) but I will recheck this
> > when the next last call draft is released.
>
> This section only expresses conformance criteria for clamping colour and
> opacity values.  There is no conformance criteria expressed for User
> Agents regarding the clamping of other types of values.

Oh. So the text of the section _has_ been changed? In the last public
version, there are conformance criteria in that section that apply to more
than just colour values. Anyway, no worries, when the next LC is released
I will read this section to see if the issue was resolved satisfactorily.

Cheers,