Re: Convert path arcs to cubic splines?

From: Thomas DeWeese <Thomas.DeWeese@Kodak.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 13:07:12 -0400
To: Mark McKay <mark@kitfox.com>
CC: www-svg@w3.org

Hi Mark,

    You might want to look at the Apache Batik project:

    It includes a class called 'ExtendedGeneralPath' that
wraps a standard GeneralPath and supports all of the SVG
draw commands.  Batik also includes a parser for the
path syntax which might be helpful.  In general if you want
to do something with SVG in Java you should look carefully
at Batik.