SVG12: Navigation behavior

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:27:31 +0200
To: www-svg@w3.org

Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

   http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/interact.html
section 13.9 is not really readable, I fail to see where it attempts
to define something and where it attempts to explain something. What
is clear is that this section discusses something with great potential,

[...]
  It is possible to override ...
  it is possible to define ...
  it is possible to specify ...
  it is possible to navigate ...
  it is possible to specify ...
  It is not possible to navigate ...
  It is possible to navigate ...
  It is possible to navigate ...
  it should be possible to click ...
[...]

I think this section is not reviewable. Please change the draft such
that this section is easily reviewable, of particular interest is how
the section extends to SVG "Full". Also, please change the draft that
at least one example for each concept is included.

regards.