Re: SVG12: Ill-formed example in 1.3

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:53:58 +0200
To: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Cc: www-svg@w3.org

On Monday, April 18, 2005, 12:58:58 AM, Bjoern wrote:

BH> Dear Scalable Vector Graphics Working Group,

BH>   In
BH> http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/WD-SVGMobile12-20050413/intro.html 1.3
BH> the second example is not well-formed as it lacks a system identifier.
BH> The public identifier is also not defined anywhere in the draft, please
BH> change the draft such that either the example uses a system identifier
BH> and defines the fpi or such that the example does not use a public
BH> identifier.

Hi Björn

Yes, you are right. There should be no public identifier and the system
identifier should be "svg". Its annoying - I fixed that example before
publication but an older, incorrect version seems to have been used.

PS Could you use use an [SVGMobile12] subject line for the Tiny 1.2
comments? thanks.

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead