[SVGMobile12] Chapter 7

From: Cameron McCormack <cam-www-svg@aka.mcc.id.au>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 12:57:14 +1000
To: www-svg@w3.org

A few things in "Coordinate Systems, Transformations and Units".

- In 7.6.1, it says

    The following is the Backus-Naur Form (BNF) for values for the
    transform attribute.

  where actually the BNF only defines values for the transform attribute
  that match transform-list.

- A few of the examples in section 7.7 aren't indented nicely and hinder
  readability.  Also, a lot of the red monospace text describing the
  transformations is quite unreadable.

- In 7.7.5, it is not clear which svg element the ref() transform refers
  to.  Is it the closest ancestor svg element?  Or the outermost one?
  In the red text I see svg[0] referred to, so I guess that might mean
  the outermost one, but that notation with the square brackets isn't
  defined anywhere.

Cameron

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au    	icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/	        msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au