Re: check-mark on SVG context menu

From: Chris Lilley <chris@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 18:13:39 +0200
To: Peterson Cynthia M Contr 46 TW/XPI <Cynthia.Peterson@eglin.af.mil>
Cc: "'www-svg@w3.org'" <www-svg@w3.org>

On Thursday, April 14, 2005, 8:29:52 PM, Peterson wrote:

PCMC4TX>         I am creating a custom SVG context menu and I would
like to use a check-mark (such as is seen on the 'HigherQuality' action)
and a gray-out (such as is seen on the 'Find Again' action) with my
onactivate menu items.  Would you please tell me how  (or point me in
the right direction) to effect the check and the gray-out on a custom
SVG context menu.

PCMC4TX>
PCMC4TX> Cynthia M. Peterson

I believe that your question is specific to one particular
implementation (Adobe SVG viewer) and not about the SVG language. I
suggest you ask on svg-developers@yahoogroups.com

 Chair, W3C SVG Working Group
 W3C Graphics Activity Lead