Re: Structural GUI language for SVG?

Will,

that would be great; particularly if you can include 'working'
examples, as well as theory.
rapid application development taught me that we need to engage users,
whilst developing principles.

Do you know Andy Heath at Sheffield Hallam? He is helping develop
accessibility RDF schema, and might be interested.

thanks

~:"

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk     "It's easy to use"